Laminated Mahogany Propeller c.1925
Antique 20th Century Avro 504K laminated mahogany propeller bearing stamped date 11/25 (November 1925) and original manufacturer’s proof marks, having folded brass blade guards. The Avro 504 was a First World War biplane aircraft made by the Avro aircraft company and under licence by others. Production during the war totalled 8,970 and continued for almost 20 years, making it the most-produced aircraft of any kind that served in the First World War, in any military capacity, during that conflict. More than 10,000 were built from 1913 until production ended in 1940.
Please note that due to the nature of this product, free shipping does not apply. For a shipping quotation, please contact us.