Donate your old clothes and receive a 20% discount on new.
For some, the thought of changing out of casual wear into smart business apparel for a return to the office is a nightmare. For others, it can feel like an impossible dream.
Mason & Sons has partnered with two charitable organisations whose mission is to empower men who are striving to overcome economic disadvantage.
The charities, Suited & Booted in London and Career Gear in Houston, offer the professional attire and career coaching necessary to help their clients gain employment and become the providers their families need.
The process relies on the donation of suits, shirts, shoes and accessories which will not only change the way the clients are seen by others, but also change the way they see themselves.
You can help by donating appropriate clothing that you no longer wear, and if you do so before the end of August we will offer a 20% discount on any new order you place for bespoke or made-to-measure tailoring – which will hopefully help some of you in making the transition back to the conventional workplace.
- All clothing must be in good condition
- Clothes must be dry-cleaned or freshly laundered
- Overcoats and raincoats will be gratefully received
- Neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks are much needed
- Belt, wallets and briefcases provide the finishing touch
- Discount Offer ends 31st August 2021
Please Contact Us if you require further information.